In the last 26 years, Ed Molitor has developed his leadership skills by evolving in athletics and business. From working as an NCAA Basketball coach at Texas A&M to becoming the Vice President of a national recruiting firm, Ed has taught countless athletes, coaches, and business leaders how to THINK, ACT, and EXECUTE at an elite level.
As a result, Ed has a unique set of skills to deliver leaders across the country a purposeful, positive, energetic, and refreshing experience to unlock their true potential.
In 2016 Ed launched The Molitor Group
to reach and add value to a larger sphere of ambitious individuals and help them achieve their goals every day.
Through The Molitor Group, Ed has guided all leaders to achieve success. From entrepreneurs and executives to teams and companies, The Molitor Group empowers individuals and groups to achieve at the next level.
Through Leadership Performance training, coaching, and speaking, Ed’s goal is to supply people and organizations with the necessary tools to move forward from where they are now to where they want to be.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why choose to be a transformational coach vs a transactional coach
- What the 90-Day Emerging Leader Coaching Program is all about and how it helps individuals, producers, and teams achieve VICTORY
- How to stay grounded when you’re being pulled in multiple directions
- How a positive values-based culture can combat quiet quitting
- Why a culture that evolves is more powerful than a culture that conforms
- What three things will provide the psychological safety for a powerful culture
- How an elevated sense of discomfort is a driver for growth
- How to embrace the opportunity to coach while embracing the responsibility you self-selected into
- Why is individualization key to putting your team members in a position to be wildly successful