Anne O’Neil is a former WNBA player for the Sacramento Monarchs and Division 1 Academic and Athletic All-American at Iowa State University. She was a 3x national high school All-American breaking state records including the Iowa High School State Scoring Record and was later introduced into the Iowa Girls Basketball Hall of Fame. Following a stint in Division I basketball coaching, Anne transitioned into international business honing in on research and training in the neuroscience and performance psychology fields. She coaches and consults athletes and executives looking to elevate their performance by focusing skills/mindset training development. and works with the C-Level centered on business alignment strategies for Palo Alto Networks. Anne is also a TV Analyst and Sideline Reporter for Women’s and Men’s Basketball games. She is the host of Get Busy Livin’ Podcast where the conversations focus on a growth mindset and giving back.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The power of reflection and embracing change
- How experiences can shape, not define us
- How to harness our inner language and its impact on success
- The significance of short-term vision and how it can lead to greater productivity and success
- How consistency, adaptability, and human connections can powerfully fuel your personal and professional growth