Ted Simendinger, President and CEO of Ocean Palmer and Associates is a globally experienced leadership coach with expertise in behavior-based talent development, executive and Millennial coaching, change management, sales problem-solving, and sales excellence. He has extensive global experience solving complex organizational and performance challenges that enable quick, relevant repositioning for greater success. Ted utilizes strategic planning, private coaching, and classroom facilitation at multiple levels to explain, teach, and develop high-performance diversity talent and inclusionary cultures. Ted is also the founder of the No Bats Baseball Club which is a baseball-related charity organization that has raised over $2Million with an incredible group of good men, doing good things, for the right reasons. A former #1 salesman with Xerox and top senior instructor at the Xerox International Training Center for Management Development, Ted has extensive experience in designing and updating curriculum. An accomplished and respected award-winning author and speaker, Ted has guested on network TV talk shows coast-to-coast and has been featured on over 3,500 global radio stations. Considered one of the world's foremost teachers on the subject of "Worry," Ted's popular life skills book "Managing the Worry Circle: How to Improve Your Life by Worrying Less" -- written under his pen name "Ocean Palmer" -- is utilized around the world. He is also an expert on The Impact of Technology on Behavior & Happiness.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What exactly is the 'No Bats Club'.
- How he built a baseball-related charity organization that has raised over $2Million with an incredible group of good men, doing good things, for the right reasons.
- What surrounding himself with the best during his time at Xerox did for him professionally.
- How identifying his true north drove Ted to teach vital business concepts in a life skills format.
- How he became a worry expert.
- What are the three types of things we worry about.
- Who is Ocean Palmer.
- What type of learning resonates with adults and how do you make the teaching help them do a deep dive into their heart.
- How he helps others get to a good place between their head and heart.