Maureen Electa Monte builds winning teams that unite, overcome obstacles, and achieve big goals. She has a B.S. and M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, an M.S. in Leadership and Business Ethics, and is a Gallup-certified StrengthsFinder expert. Maureen has 30 years of corporate experience and was Engineer of the Year for IBM. She has launched two companies and provided consulting services to 20,000 professionals on global teams in hi-tech, healthcare, food science, banking and education. She has also worked with over 1,400 athletes and coaches, including an Olympic team headed to Tokyo in 2021.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why building a winning team requires a shift in thinking
- Why every team needs a human glue guy
- How she helps people and teams accomplish what they were put on Earth to achieve
- What are the benefits of hiring female athletes
- What drove Maureen to begin working on the ‘Win Like a Girl Project’
- What are the benefits of identifying three things you can control and then prioritizing them