Jon Denny has been a NATIONAL Executive Sales & Marketing Recruiter for over 21+ years in the MEDICAL, DIAGNOSTIC, PHARMACEUTICAL & BIOTECH Industries with a leading National Recruitment firm Buckman Enochs Coss & Associates established in 1979. Specialize in Medical Device, Medical Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical and Biotech Sales & Marketing Executive Search. BEC partners in finding talent for leading Healthcare Companies such as: ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, Allergan/Abbvie, Ambry Genetics, Amgen, Boston Scientific, Cardinal Health, Dompe, Genentech, and many others. Prior to joining BEC Jon spent over 2 years in Accounting and Finance Recruitment for a leading staffing firm and 4 years in College/University Recruitment. In the last Two Decades, Jon has helped countless individuals in healthcare sales, marketing, and clinical roles find employment opportunities that have been life-changing and he has several current clients he helped early on in their careers. He attributes his Business Acumen, Strong Work Ethic, Empathy and Connecting with Individuals from his competitive collegiate athletic background playing 4 Years of Football at his alma mater, Ohio Northern University.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How a dinner conversation at a client’s awards event helped him understand the enormous impact he could have on the lives of the people he placed.
- Why humility is such a critical skill and the different coaches' experiences that taught him that lesson.
- What really motivates people when they are evaluating new career opportunities.
- How past performance is a measure of future success.
- What positives opportunities have showed up in his life during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- What are the characteristics that top companies in the Medical, Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical, and Biotech industries are looking for when they are hiring front-line leaders.
- Why mental toughness is so critical in growing through adversity and how those lessons help you persevere.
- Jon Denny
- Jon Denny
- Charity Fundraising for Cancer Research: https://pelotonia.org/ *Founded in 2008, Pelotonia was established with the objective to fund life-saving cancer research. Through the first 11 years, the Pelotonia community raised more than $207 million for cancer research. Thanks to its generous funding partners, Pelotonia is able to direct 100% of every participant raised dollar to cancer research at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.