Plan Your Powerful Season
Time management & goal setting for the busy, results-focused entrepreneur.
Learn how to master your days & get more done with the time you have.
Sign up below to be notified when the course launches.
This course helped me to stay focused and goal driven in my business. Ed Molitor helped me to create a plan for success for my business, maximizing potential and unifying staff to a common goal.
Ed Molitor has worked with me to reach many of my career objectives. We worked together in developing action plans, and Ed held me accountable and was my biggest supporter in meeting these milestones. Ed is professional, dedicated, supportive and passionate about helping his clients!
You’ll learn a repeatable framework to help you…
– Manage your attention & energy more efficiently each day
– Gain clarity on your “why” … the driving factor behind what you do every day
– Set achievable short, medium, and long-range goals rooted in your Core Values
– Align your monthly & weekly objectives to your goals
– Set yourself up for success every day with my Daily Practice Plan
– Stay motivated by measuring progress & listening to feedback loops
– Leverage your strengths & the power of a positive mindset to achieve more than you thought possible!
Approaching your goals & objectives using a time-honed framework and system will help you get more done, feel more satisfied with what you’re accomplishing, and gain clarity and focus on the things that matter in your business & personal life.
Throughout his professional career the words coaching and leadership have been synonymous with the positions Ed has held.
His leadership skills, traits and behaviors are the reasons he has realized such great success as a college basketball coach, Chicago mortgage broker, motivational speaker who talked about the invaluable life lessons provided in competitive athletics and as VP of Operations for a successful recruiting firm.
- Recommendations for Success
- Program Overview
- Picture your Perfect Day
- Attention and Energy Management
“Laying the Foundation”
- Defining Success
- Why, What, and How
- Your ‘Why’
- Core Values
- Types of Goals and time frame (Short-range, medium-range, long-range)
- Chunk it Up (projects & tasks)
- Weekly Objectives
- Daily Practice Plan
- Value Matrix
- Prioritizing Your Day
- Utilizing the “Thought of the Day”
“Keys to a W”
- Keeping stats
- Lead measures vs Lag measures
- Feedback Loops
- Routines vs Rituals
- Leveraging your Strengths
- Mindset – Authenticity, Positivity, Resiliency, Awareness, Consistency
Plan Your Powerful Season is launching soon! Sign up below to be notified when we open enrollment for the program.