- This event has passed.
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth #1
September 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Course Length: 8 Weeks
Join us in this eight-week program in which we will study the tried and true principles which will help you to be a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing! John Maxwell has been passionate about personal development or over fifty years and in this book he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. Some of the Laws we will discuss include:
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself.
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It‚Äôs Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You Are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others